Who is GeorgiePhone for?
- blind and visually impaired people;
- people who can't see or read and need talking software;
- people who can't manage small buttons and words on a cluttered screen;
- people nervous of phones; a friend or carer can manage everything remotely;
- seniors and older people;
- people with other special needs and disabilities.
What can GeorgiePhone do for you?
Much more than phoning, texting and keeping in touch. GeorgiePhone is like a friend who helps with everyday tasks and takes the stress out of travelling alone. Georgiephone confirms where you are and what's around, bus journey information, your ability to keep up with the web and YouTube, reading print and diary dates.
How do I get hold of GeorgiePhone?
It is possible to download GeorgiePhone directly to you phone, to do this, go to the Google Play store, search for GeorgiePhone and simply click download. Alternatively, you can download GeorgiePhone via your computer by clicking the Google Play link to the left.
What our customers say about GeorgiePhone"I can't stop worrying about my Dad. He has poor sight and hearing. However busy I am, I can keep in touch with him, remind him about pills, appointments and remotely sort out his phone and actually see his face to know he is well. GeorgiePhone has given him the confidence and independence to keep walking about, travelling on the bus and enjoying a fulfilled lifestyle."