Who is GeorgiePhone for?
- people who can't manage small buttons and words on a cluttered screen;
- people who can't see or read and need talking software;
- people nervous of phones as a friend or carer can managed everything remotely;
- seniors and older people;
- blind and visually impaired people;
- people with other special needs and disabilities.
What can GeorgiePhone do for you?
Much more than phoning, texting and keeping in touch, GeorgiePhone is like a friend who helps to take the stress out of travelling alone. Georgiephone confirms where you are and what's around, bus journeys, keeping up with the web and YouTube, reading print and remembering appointments.
How do I get hold of GeorgiePhone?
Go to the Google Play Store, on your phone or computer and search for GeorgiePhone. Download the Georgie apps you need on to a modern Android smartphone and enjoy.
What our customers say about GeorgiePhone"I can't stop worrying about my Dad. He has poor sight and hearing. However busy I am, I can keep in touch with him, remind him about pills, appointments and remotely sort out his phone and actually see his face to know he is well. GeorgiePhone has given him the confidence and independence to keep walking about, travelling on the bus and enjoying a fulfilled lifestyle."